My Talent & Culture
OmniHyper® has developed a My Talent & Culture internal employee portal for hotels.
The portal is Mobile First and able to be used on a staff members mobile. Some hotels have iPads onsite with the portal constantly open. The portal is simple and easy to use. Talent & Culture managers can fully manage them at each hotel.
A user guide and training is provided once the portal is established.
Some hotels have had custom development, with additional features and functionality added specific to their property.
- No setup charges
- Monthly operational subscription
Anytime, anywhere for Accor employees.
Hotel Event Calendars
Notify employees of upcoming events, such as staff training, internal functions and more.
Hotel Employee Perks
In addition to Global Employee Rates and Australia Pacific Employee rates, Talent & Culture managers can add/upload specific local and regional perks applicable to their hotel employees only.
All employee Docusign forms are stored for instant access, including but not limited to;
- Change of address
- Change of bank account details
- Change of contact numbers
- Change of email
- Change of emergency contact
- Change of status form
- Change to medical history
- Choice of Superannuation fund
- Deduction, deposit & replacement request form
- Employee internal application
- Employee tax declaration form
- Heartist of the month nomination
- Locker issue form
- Name badge & access card issue form
- Parting ways form
- Regional team employee action form – leave request
- Special leave request
- Student visa holders – application for additional hours
Available positions across Accor.
Connect to Accor Acadèmie.
Advanced Security Feature
The portal does not need to be secured, but if you wish to secure it, each staff member will be assigned their own username and password.